Building Wildeggerstrasse 4 was errected around 1840. It contains three apartments and an annex with one apartment.
Over the last 180 years, the building has undergone several renovations and some expansions. In 2014-2016, the building was completely renovated for the last time and a collector system for hot water production was installed.
Three 3½-Room Apartments
One 4½-room apartment in the annex